Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Multitool.Org logo featuring multitool-shaped lettering
Home Search Profile Notifications Private Messages 0 Bookmarks Members Merit Badges
root

root

@root
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
68
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent

  • Pfrsantos little corner of complaints
    root root
    General Discussion

    Yes, and the smurf filter too!


  • Pfrsantos little corner of complaints
    root root
    General Discussion

    @pfrsantos

    Those are the goals.

    I had started by modifying an existing theme until I got close to what I wanted it to look like, then decided to create a custom theme instead.

    I build the new theme and fought with a few settings, only to realize the old theme mods were still in place. #facepalm.

    Currently I am working on removing any duplication between the theme I created and the custom CSS/Header/JS that modifies the theme so I can remove the custom mods and just have the theme.

    I am also trying to clean the code and organize the changes so that when we have issues with something five years from now, we will be able to find things quickly and easily.

    Once I have all of that stuff sorted out I will come back and start dealing with the smiley box, colors, widths and other visual issues.

    The next step after that is to try rebuilding a few modules like the Treasury, and one that allows us to keep using standard BBCode like the [img][/img] tags you have discovered don't work yet. πŸ˜„

    And, at some point, there will be the SMF import, but that will probably mean shutting the forum down, pulling a backup, using the importer module specifically designed for SMF and then a whole pile of cleanup and config once that is here.

    And at some point, the MTO specific smileys all need to be imported and I doubt they will come with the rest of the import.....


  • Pfrsantos little corner of complaints
    root root
    General Discussion

    Dark Mode colors are shit. I know that much already.


  • What are you totin today?
    root root
    General Discussion

    Eat more vegetables.


  • What are you totin today?
    root root
    General Discussion

    You want it all but you can't have it.

    It's in your face but you can't grab it.


  • It's time we got back to bedrock
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    Is there anybody listening? Is there anybody who sees what's going on?

    Read between the lines, criticize the words they're selling


  • What are you totin today?
    root root
    General Discussion

    Just testing.


  • Consider yourselves Validated
    root root
    Announcements

    @David-Bowen said:

    Finally getting a free moment to check out your hard work. 😊

    You are now validated as well.


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    @Antti-Lammi said:

    Lets hope that everything goes as planned

    Not even fucking close yet


  • Hello, is there anybody in there?
    root root
    General Discussion

    πŸ˜‚


  • Hello, is there anybody in there?
    root root
    General Discussion


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    Hopefully going to see some big changes today. Fingers crossed they are good ones.


  • Hello, is there anybody in there?
    root root
    General Discussion

    Just took a big swing. I know a lot changed in the last few minutes and a few things got broken. Give me a few more minutes and I should have most of it under control again.

    I just cleaned and rewrote about a thousand lines of code to make it easier to fix shit later on.

    Hopefully there will be a few big swings taken today!

    I also like to eat kitty poops


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    Member info under avatars seems to be gone again. That's another thing I need to fix.


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    @whoey said:

    Do we need 2 logos and text at the top?
    Screenshot_20260810_174907_Chrome.jpg

    No we don't. That is there for now as a low priority until I can mess with it some more.

    The top logo is there because that is part of the custom header to make the whole thing look like SMF.

    The second logo is there because that's where NodeBB wants to put it.

    Messing with the places NodeBB wants to put things is what killed the last build, so I figured two logos was better than none and I'd leave it for now.


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    @SteveC said:

    Maybe leave cialis off this time.

    Don't look at me, I didn't put it there!


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    Smurf filter- can't forget the smurf filter


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    Seems to be working


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    @whoey said:

    @Defender

    There is a thread reply, but it's at the top of the thread... Should be both top and bottom for ease of use.

    Reply box is now at the bottom. Let me know if you had something different in mind....

    Or you know, do it yourself as you have access to everything I do!


  • Things that need fixing
    root root
    Comments & Feedback

    I am working on a new treasury module now, and I thought I would share my discussion with the IA for your amusement.Screenshot 2026-08-05 133404.png

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups